cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Demetrius Tsitrelis as committer
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 23:17:38 GMT
Folks - this one’s a little belated - we went through the invite process around the
time of the mail issues, and somehow we didn’t send the announcement to dev@.
I noticed while doing some housekeeping this week, and wanted to send out the
announcement anyways just to give Demetrius the recognition. :)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
asked Demetrius Tsitrelis to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Demetrius!

-John, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC