cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Xerex Bueno <xbu...@LPSIntegration.COM>
Subject non-OSS Build Required?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:47:06 GMT
I was curious if you are planning on using Cloudstack in an environment that runs VMware and
Netscalers if you still need to build from source.  Also where can I get the latest files
that need to be included in the build for VMware and Citrix Netscalers.  Thanks in advance.

This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed, or
displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration,
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy
the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009
(Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)