cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ove Ewerlid <Ove.Ewer...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [ACS4.4] RC1
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:11:36 GMT
On 06/30/2014 02:51 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> Ove, to be sure I got you: Does your script need to have the branch
> checked out when building a version by tag or commit-id or does it
> checkout the version and then build it?

The script is setup for the historical ACS method of using a specific
commit ID to denote a release that later is turned into a tag as the
vote is passed, all using the 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, base branch.

That being said, I noticed that the first commit ID you gave for 4.4 RC1
was not part of the 4.4 tree. Hence, changed the build script to also
support checking out a specific "release" branch. A later 44RC1 commit
id was part of 4.4 branch.

Probably time to enhance ACS build script to use "git remote show
origin" and sieve out the branches related to a release/vote process in
time order and work on the last one.

> The commit id is not on the branch 4.4 but on a branch of that called
> 4.4-RC<ccyymmdd>T<hhMM>
>
> But I noticed that you are right, the pom for checkstyle is not edited
> in the release.

ok

/Ove