cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [API]How to check how many IPs are available in guest network
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 05:01:39 GMT
Thanks Chiradeep and Wei

Unfortunately neither gave me what i needed, so i wrote this SQL script:

SELECT b.name, count(*) FreeIPCount
FROM cloud.user_ip_address a, cloud.networks b
WHERE b.id=a.source_network_id
AND a.state = "Free"
and b.name is not null
group by b.name;

Chiradeep, for some reason list virtualmachines calls in cloudmonkey
does not always work, especially if you have a very large environment
with several thousand VMs. I'd think it has something to do with how
cloudmonkey buffers the output, but i dont know enough about its inner
working.