cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Santhosh Edukulla as a committer...
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:25:17 GMT
Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Santhosh Edukulla to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Santhosh!

--Alex, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC