cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Who uses "awsapi" with CloudStack in production?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:09:39 GMT
Hi Daan,

I have not tried 4.3.  I saw some of the issues people were having and decided to hold off
from trying.

Do you suggest I try with 4.3 or should I build my own deb packages and try 4.4?

BTW I am on ubuntu 12.04 + XenServer 6.0.2

On Jun 19, 2014, at 12:35 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Carlos, please export your db and do a test upgrade on a lab machine?
> Now is the time to solve any upgrade issues in 4.4.
>
> Have you tried the 4.3 upgrade already?
>
> regards,
> Daan
>
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Carlos Reátegui <creategui@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Rohit,
>>
>> The awsapi was one of the reasons we chose to use ACS.  We have developed some internal
tools and apps to manage our deployments on AWS that we want to re-use on ACS.  We have not
been able to use it yet because it was broken in 4.1.1.  We tried to upgrade to 4.2 and were
unsuccessful and are now waiting for 4.4 to finally upgrade and hopefully be able to use the
awsapi.