cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Pierre-Luc Dion as a committer
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:12:02 GMT
Congratulations, Pierre-Luc :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

----- Original Message -----
From: "sebgoa" <runseb@gmail.com>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 10 June, 2014 12:45:36 PM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Pierre-Luc Dion as a committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
asked Pierre-Luc Dion to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Pierre-Luc!

PS: Nice work on the documentation

-Sebastien, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC