cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Cloudstack <pradeepcloudst...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CS 4.3 - Registering network-element plugin
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:26:57 GMT
Hi Punith,
the war contains the jar file. Also, the names are correct.

In out network-element pom.xml file, we had made entries to ensure that a property file
is bundled with the jar

  <build>
     <resources>
       <resource>
         <directory>src</directory>
         <filtering>false</filtering>
         <includes>
                 <include>JuniperNetworkGuru.properties</include>
             </includes>
       </resource>
     </resources>
   </build>

This seems to be causing the issue. If I remove this entry, I see that the spring.xml and
module.properties
are bundled in the jar, but our JuniperNetworkGuru.properties will not get bundled

-Pradeep