cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] cherry picking Marvin refactor to 4.4
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 08:24:35 GMT
Hi,

Marvin has been refactored and lots of integration tests have been committed to 4.4-forward
to take advantage of this refactoring.

While we obviously are featured freezed and code freezed, I think it would help 4.4 release
and QA if we were to merge this Marvin refactoring into the 4.4 branch.

The simulator tests have not run on jenkins since 4.3, I am of the opinion that we need to
make sure it runs and that the tests that can make use of the simulator be run on the 4.4
branch.

Therefore I'd like to request that we cherry-pick the marvin refactor and the new integration
tests into 4.4.

thoughts ?

Ps: If we agree, Santhosh can provide the list of commits to cherry-pick

-Sebastien