cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ritu Sabharwal <rsabh...@Brocade.com>
Subject RE: [ACS45][ACS50][PROPOSAL] move forward feature freeze
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 20:45:21 GMT
When  you say release schedule shift, does it mean 4.5 release target is moved from Oct '14
to a forward date?

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 5:26 AM
To: dev
Subject: [ACS45][ACS50][PROPOSAL] move forward feature freeze

LS,

When I seeing once again our release schedule shift, I think we have no option but to move
feature freeze for the next release forward.
This is the only way it seems we can reduce the complexity of the total sum of changes. Therefore
it is the only way we can prevent lapsing even more in time without risking reduced quality
of our next release.
So I propose to move feature freeze forward by a month to be at the 19th of June (instead
of July). I don't think we need to strictly move code freeze forward as well but vigilance
onto added features will be necessary.

--
Daan