cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Saksham Srivastava as committer
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 03:58:11 GMT
Congrats Saksham !!

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaibhav Gupta [mailto:Vaibhav.Gupta@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 6:03 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Saksham Srivastava as committer

Congratulations Saksham..

Thanks,
Vaibhav

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjay Tripathi [mailto:sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com]
Sent: 29 May 2014 15:39
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Congratulations Saksham.

--Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:18 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Saksham Srivastava as committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Saksham Srivastava
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Saksham,

-Sebastien, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC