cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: 4.3 Simulator
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 18:07:27 GMT
Ian,

It works in 4.3 as well. I would recommend to use 4.4-forward , which contains good fixes
for both simulator and other framework to deploy and run.

We kept a wiki for 4.4-forward branch with all information on how to run and use simulator,
deploy and test.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Validating+check-ins+for+your+local+changes%2C+using+Simulator.

Let us know of any issues you see post following the doc.

Santhosh
From: Ian Duffy [ian@ianduffy.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:19 PM
To: CloudStack Dev
Subject: 4.3 Simulator

Hi All,

I was trying to use the Simulator on the 4.3 branch earlier today.

On doing the deployment of advanced.cfg using nosetest it failed around
creating the cluster.

Can anybody confirm success/failure with the 4.3 branch? Any idea what has
to be done to fix it or if its fixed in the 4.4 branch.

Thanks,

Ian