cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 20:34:07 GMT
Hi Daan,

Looking at this file ./setup/db/db/schema-430to440-cleanup.sql, it seems we altered to remove
cidr column from network_acl_item, from 4.3 to 4.4 but corresponding references are available
in code, and its failing networkacl cmd.

Santhosh
From: Daan Hoogland [daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:27 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [ACS44] 4.4.0 blokker issues

I will look at your patch, I created one myself that conflict so I
will see if I can merge.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi
<jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Daan,
>
> While working on CLOUDSTACK-6084<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6084>
fixed few issues for CLOUDSTACK-6582 and uploaded the patch in the bug.
> There are still few issues in network acl cidr changes.
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6582 and CLOUDSTACK-6485 fixes created regression for vpc create private gateway
CLOUDSTACK-6084.

> Thanks,
> Jayapal
>

> On 06-May-2014, at 7:25 PM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com<mailto:rajesh.battala@citrix.com>>
>  wrote:
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6295,  I have commented on it and closed it.
>
> Thanks
> Rajesh Battala

have a look to see if these are really blokkers and if they can be resolved before long?

> Key:Summary:Reporter:Assignee
> CLOUDSTACK-6130
> [Automation] listPublicAdress is failing Srikanteswararao Talluri Hugo Trippaers
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6245
> Security group rules on hypervisor host are lagging behind rules in DB edison su edison
su

> CLOUDSTACK-6295
> Management server cannot start because Java 7 missing Paul Angus Unassigned
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6444
> [Automation] test_01_primary_storage_iscsi failed on "test_primary_storage.py" - Wrong
iscsi path format - it should be /targetIQN/LUN Chandan Purushothama Chandan Purushothama

> CLOUDSTACK-6453
> [GPU] Windows 2012 Server instance created with vGPU offering is not coming up after
installing PV drivers Sailaja Mada Sanjay Tripathi

> CLOUDSTACK-6544
> [Automation] Failed to create template for ROOT volume in Xen, with
> Exception: callHostPlugin failed
> Rayees Namathponnan Harikrishna Patnala
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6547
> [Automation] Failed to download volume in Xen with error "Failed to copy the volume from
pri stor pool to sec stor pool"
> Rayees Namathponnan Nitin Mehta
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6548
> [Automation] createPrivateNetwork API failed with NullPointer exception Rayees Namathponnan
Santhosh Kumar Edukulla

> CLOUDSTACK-6551
> [Automation] Failed to revert vm snapshot in xen Rayees Namathponnan Harikrishna Patnala
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6553
> [Automation] Resize volume test case failing with error "value=invalid id due to incorrect
long value format"
> Rayees Namathponnan Rajani Karuturi
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6570
> API breakage of the UpdateUser API call
> Ove Ewerlid Unassigned
>
> CLOUDSTACK-6572
> [Hyper-V] Deploy VM inside VPC tier fails due to VR unable to find nic Sowmya Krishnan
Unassigned

--
Daan