cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Brogan <brogan...@darrenbrogan.ie>
Subject [GSOC2014] Progress Update - week one
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 20:08:35 GMT
Hi Guys,

Just a small update on what I've been working on this week.

*[ec2stack]*

This week I started work on support for tags on ec2stack, this is
progressing nicely on the 'tag support' [1] branch on github.

The DescribeTags action is complete, I'm still working on the Create &
DeleteTags actions.

*[gstack]*

One of my first goals was to try and get gstack working with GCE GA
version. I've been using the stand alone gcutil [2] to test, and implement
GCE GA support on a branch called 'gce_ga_support' [3], things are looking
good with this, I've been able to get authed and send requests through
gstack to Cloudstack using the V1 GCE API. I updated the README on the
'gce_ga_support' [3] branch with new instructions to install / configure
gstack.

[1] ec2stack - tag support -
https://github.com/BroganD1993/ec2stack/tree/tag_support
[2] Stand alone gcutil -