cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: marvin master changes in 4.4-forward
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 21:16:20 GMT
My impression was that we should change as little as possible once a
release is cut. We fix bugs, but we don't change code just to make it more
maintainable, for fear of introducing more bugs or regressing the known
state of the release.

That aside, this fix is fairly minor so I'll probably just drop it. The
only question that remains is what people should do going forward when a
change needs to be made to an RC branch that is incompatible with its
"-forward" branch.