cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44][PROPOSAL] old blocker bugs
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 11:59:54 GMT
I didn't get any reactions on this second proposal and though I know I
can force discussion on it by just starting to implement it as well I
would really get some consent on this.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Daan Hoogland
<DHoogland@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> I will start implementing this on Monday.
>
> Also I would like to propose that nothing is a blocker unless it has been agreed on,
on list.

a week. I seems strange to me that a blocker would be left alone for so long and I therefor
propose to reduce priority of blockers that have not been touched for over a week to trivial.
I have mailed reporters to a few querying about the status but this tactic doesn't work.

--
Daan