cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS 4.4] ETA until RC1
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 08:22:14 GMT
thanks for chopping my...

I have no idea what so ever. The number of blokkers has been stable
just over ten over the last few weeks. The list has not been stable so
a lot of new issues have been popping up. Also the update times are at
most a week old. Silver side of the coin is that the number of
critical and major issues have steadily dropped:)

--
Daan