cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44]cherry pick CLOUDSTACK-6517
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 06:37:09 GMT
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Prachi Damle <Prachi.Damle@citrix.com> wrote:
> e14c2ec7241ec2333ea3ac3d56a0e938fe1bf131

Prachi, your commit contains dos line endings:
-        IAMPolicyPermissionVO permit =
_policyPermissionDao.findByPolicyAndEntity(iamPolicyId, entityType,
scope, scopeId, action, perm);
+        IAMPolicyPermissionVO permit =
_policyPermissionDao.findByPolicyAndEntity(iamPolicyId, entityType,
scope,^M
+                scopeId, action, perm, accessType);^M

Since I only saw them in java files I will let it pass but please
adjust your work environment to prevent the line endings to enter the
system. When they end up in configuration files or scripts things
might break inexplicably.

--
Daan