cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we use "In Progress" state when we start working on an issue
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 08:34:17 GMT
thanks Animesh,

and I would also like to stress to resolve, reassign or stop progress
if appropriate.

regards,
Daan

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Folks
>
> One  thing as former RM I have struggled with is visibility of whether an issue is being
worked upon rather than being just assigned. JIRA has a simple nice thing called "In Progress"
please make use of it. When you start working on an issue I suggest please change the state
to "In Progress". It is a big reassurance to RM that the issue is being worked upon and RM
can go nudge other open items.

--
Daan