cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking up findbugs warning
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 14:17:00 GMT
I found that the findbugs problem in eclipse can be traced back to a
java version conflict. Similar to some cloudstack problems. Making
sure the eclipse.ini file contains a -vm <path-to-java-7> argument
fixes it. I don't think I have enough access to the jenkins machine to
figure out if this problem is the same.

@Hugo,Prasanna: Can you check that there is only java7 at the
slowbuild jenkins slave?

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alena brought a problem up with the jenkins run. Findbugs seems to no
> longer work with eclipse or jenkins. I haven't found a cause yet. The
> command line maven profile still works.
> $ mvn -P enablefindbugs ...
>
> On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Devdeep Singh <devdeep.singh@citrix.com> wrote:
>> Hi Daan,
>>
>> Sorry for reaching out to you directly. The apache mail server is down and I think
I saw commits from you fixing findbugs errors, so I thought I would ask you.

>> How can I look up the existing warnings in cloudstack that are being reported by
FindBugs? I am looking at report from the latest build at [1]. However the details page is
blank and I can only see the number of outstanding warnings (270) in cloudstack. The details
of the warnings are not shown.

>> Is there any place, on jenkins.buildacloud.org or elsewhere, where I can look up
all the existing warnings?  Or is running the findbugs locally, as explained here [2]  the
only option?

--
Daan