cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Using continuous integration to maintain our code quality...
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 21:25:53 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 2:30 AM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don't Citrix developers show us how they would do it in the open ? Right now it's
all hidden.

+1 - I like some of the concepts of this proposal, but I have some
concerns as well.

I'll also state for the record, that I will -1 any decision that leads
us to depend on a single company's infrastructure as a project level
policy. That said, having it available from Citrix for use is a great
thing for that company to donate!  It's going to be difficult to
balance our development needs with our need to remain vendor neutral /
independent.

-chip