cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject 4.4 release-notes
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 02:43:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'll help on the Release-notes of 4.4.  Could it be possible to provide a
list of new features in 4.4 or point me where I can get it ?  Their is a
public filter in JIRA but I'm not sure it is accurate.

Also, on the upgrade notes side, does it require special step like
upgrading to a new SystemVM templates?

BTW, how can I create shared/public issues filter in JIRA in order to
generate know issues and fixed issues for this release?

in case someone could create them:
4.4.0 Fixed Issues
project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND affectedVersion in (4.2.0, 4.2.1,
4.3.0) AND fixVersion = 4.4.0 AND resolution != "\"Unresolved\"" ORDER BY
created DESC, priority DESC, key ASC

4.4.0 Known Issues
project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND (affectedVersion = 4.4.0 OR
fixVersion = 4.4.0) AND resolution is EMPTY AND level = "Public" ORDER BY
priority DESC, key ASC

Thank you!

Pierre-Luc Dion
- - -