cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44] 4.4 API doc
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 12:42:26 GMT
vmware and netscaler API infos are not in the 4.3 api-doc for the moment
which I think the issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4912) refer to, I wanted
to close that issue yesterday but I found missing APIs.

Pierre-Luc Dion
855-OK-CLOUD (855-652-5683) x1101
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy