cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject [QUESTION] CallContext
Date Sun, 25 May 2014 04:39:21 GMT
Hi,

I noticed while executing the createStoragePool command that the following
does not work entirely as expected:

Account csAccount = CallContext.current().getCallingAccount();

The Account that is returned has the expected name and id, but its UUID is
not correct.

For example, I see the account name of "admin" and an id of "2" (in my
case, both are correct); however, the UUID is different each time I run the
createStoragePool command.
I assume the UUID should be what's in the account table for the applicable
row, right?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

--