cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject [DOCS] Administration Guide Formating Cleanup
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 15:03:43 GMT
Hey All,
I plan to work on cleaning up the formatting of the documentation files in
the Administration Guide today.  I am not going to change any content and I
am note (yet) going to split any more files.  I am going to just do a once
over on as many docs as I can get through to clean up all of the ugly
formatting that resulted from the import.  This will make the docs a little
easier to work in.

I will check and see if there is an issue open for this already.  If not, I
don't mind creating an issue for it and applying my pull request to that
issue.

If you have feedback for me, let me know.

I am intentionally not changing any content because they would get lost in
the formatting changes.

Cheers,

Will