cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject [DOCS] Using Includes in the Administration Guides
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 14:29:56 GMT
Hi All,
I have been building documentation for the Palo Alto Networks firewall
integration which I would like to add to the Administration Guide.

I have currently built the Palo Alto integration doc as a stand alone doc,
but I will be tweaking it in order to include it in
the Administration Guide.

Looking at the Administration Guide, I am noticing that the 'Managing
Networks and Traffic' section is very long and a bit difficult to manage as
it is.

I am wondering if it makes sense to have a 'networking' folder and each of
the subsections in that section be broken out into its own file which is
then included into the 'networking2.rst' file.

I am willing to work on this if you agree that this will simplify the
management of this section of the documentation.

Cheers,

Will