cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS44]cherry pick CLOUDSTACK-6517
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 16:01:39 GMT
Yes, I will check my work environment again for this.

Prachi
-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:37 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [ACS44]cherry pick CLOUDSTACK-6517

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Prachi Damle <Prachi.Damle@citrix.com> wrote:
> e14c2ec7241ec2333ea3ac3d56a0e938fe1bf131

Prachi, your commit contains dos line endings:
-        IAMPolicyPermissionVO permit =
_policyPermissionDao.findByPolicyAndEntity(iamPolicyId, entityType, scope, scopeId, action,
perm);
+        IAMPolicyPermissionVO permit =
_policyPermissionDao.findByPolicyAndEntity(iamPolicyId, entityType, scope,^M
+                scopeId, action, perm, accessType);^M

Since I only saw them in java files I will let it pass but please adjust your work environment
to prevent the line endings to enter the system. When they end up in configuration files or
scripts things might break inexplicably.

--
Daan