cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [API][CLOUDMONKEY] - looking for example on creating entire zone with everything else
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 01:17:16 GMT
Hi Alena,

Thanks for the response -it is for Advanced Shared Zone (no vpc), i
figured i will probably have to do this on my own. If you can share the
api calls in the meantime, it would certainly help. I will get the delta's.

Or just high level overview of what commands/components need to be
configured.

Thanks
ilya