cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Installation docs update
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 20:59:43 GMT
)

> 1. When installing the management server on Ubuntu server please add to requirement to
install libmysql-java by running:

> apt-get install libmysql-java

I am not sure about that one, can you give me the exact url of the section where you see this
problem.
When you hover over a section (bold heading) you will see a link to that section. Just copy/paste
it in the email so we can jump to it right away.

AM: I think the place to put it would be somewhere here: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/installation.html#install-on-ubuntu

Alternatively, the ubuntu packagers could add libmysql-java as a dependence to the cloudstack-management
package as you do really need this package for the management server to start on Ubuntu.

I will reply to other points a bit later.