cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cloudstack maven repo with sonatype nexus
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 04:47:56 GMT
On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 01:33:20AM +0000, Rayees Namathponnan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Any of you configured "sonatype nexus" with CloudStack for maven ?
>
> I tried to configure this, but hitting issues with Juniper-Contrail
> and midonet;  both these jar files are not in maven central repo,
> then I tried to configure as "3rd party Repository", but it doesn't
> works.  While plugging "plugins/network-elements/juniper-contrail" ,
> maven unable to resolve dependency.

Don't have a instance handy but here's what I used to do:

You'll have to manually add a 3rd party repo for each of the jars not
available in central and upload the JAR and the corresponding POM into
Nexus. The nexus setup in Fremont lab should have one of the 3rd party
jars added this way for reference.

--
Prasanna.,