cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <DHoogl...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [ACS44][PROPOSAL] old blocker bugs
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 08:06:05 GMT
I will start implementing this on Monday.

Also I would like to propose that nothing is a blocker unless it has been agreed on, on list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 22 mei 2014 10:08
To: dev
Subject: [ACS44][PROPOSAL] old blocker bugs

LS,

There are several blocker bugs registered for 4.4 that have not been touched for over a week.
I seems strange to me that a blocker would be left alone for so long and I therefor propose
to reduce priority of blockers that have not been touched for over a week to trivial. I have
mailed reporters to a few querying about the status but this tactic doesn't work.

thoughts?

--
Daan