cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Skinner <john.skin...@appcore.com>
Subject VPC VPN Multiple Connections to Same Gateway
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 21:38:03 GMT
Hey list -

Having an issue with VPCs and site to site VPNs with CloudStack 4.2 . We have an account that
has a VPC setup in 2 zones within the cloud. In zone A, they have created the VPN gateway
and setup a connection back to their office. In zone B, they are trying to re-create that
same VPN connection to their office but it is failing. CloudStack is not letting them use
that same VPN gateway because it is already in use. They are also unable to create a new gateway
with the same settings because the gateway IP address is already in the system.

It looks like with CloudStack 4.2 we are unable to create multiple connections to the same
gateway (1 connection from each zone). I have reviewed the notes for 4.3 and also looked at
issues in Jira and do not see a duplicate of this any where so I do not believe it has been
reported.

Is any one else able to reproduce this to check my sanity?