cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Teresa Mullins" <ter...@computerscienceonline.org>
Subject Computer Science Coding Before College resource - Quick question
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 20:30:00 GMT
Quick question for you.  I saw that you listed the Girls Who Code website and similar resources
on http://planet.apache.org/committers/

I co-founded Computer Science Online, a self-funded and non-commercial organization that provides
students and lifelong learners with free educational, career and developmental information
related to the world of computer science.  Most recently, we launched an expert-driven guide
about the opportunities for K-12 students to learn how to code before college.  The guidebook
covers strategies and resources for K-12 and then goes deep into how Pre-College students
can prepare the summer before starting their degree program.  Would you mind adding it as
a resource on your page mentioned above (or similar page)?

     - Guidebook: http://www.computerscienceonline.org/cs-programs-before-college/

You may also be interested in the other features and content on our site.  I encourage you
to take a look at our "Majors" pages where we have comprehensive, actionable information on
specific computer science career paths.  Our team also produced some really fantastic guidebooks
for Women and Minorities in CS.

     - Homepage: http://www.computerscienceonline.org/

We'd be delighted if you would add our resources(s) to you website so this information can
get out those interested in computer science careers and education.  Do you think you help
with this and support the CS community?

Thanks,

Teresa Mullins
ComputerScienceOnline.org