cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Creating or customising OS type
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:33:29 GMT
On 24.04.2014 15:14, Marcus wrote:
> Well, the agent is what decides. The 'vm start' command is sent to the
> agent will all of the relevant details, and the agent creates the
> libvirt
> xml to start the vm.

Ahh, alright, makes sense.
Well, it'd be great if it was possible, but I believe the cases this
feature would address are quite rare, especially as everything supports
VirtIO more and more.
I personally can live without it. Having said that, if you think you
have a good patch available I can test it out, but I'd need to apply it
to my 4.3+ipset build.

Thanks!

Lucian

Nux!