cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: [4.4] Feature request: IPv6 in Basic & Adv SG zones
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:45:18 GMT
On 02.03.2014 15:40, Nux! wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ipv4 has run out etc etc, everyone knows the story. Currently IPv6
> does not work in Basic and Adv zones with Security Groups.
> What needs to happen to be able to use IPv6 in such zones?
>
> Lucian

Today I just learned ARIN is down to its last /8.
https://www.arin.net/resources/request/ipv4_countdown.html
RIPE has completely exhausted its IPv4 reserves AFAIK.

Any chance/news/intent of supporting IPv6 in Adv SG zones?
Am currently migrating from a proprietary platform that supports it and
leaving this feature behind doesn't look good, especially in the light
of news above.
What can I do to help alleviate this problem?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro