cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Damoder Reddy <Damoder.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Maven integration for windowsfication
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 05:48:00 GMT
Ok to start with I will include it in the project and will remove it later to new project on
github

Thanks & Regards
Damodar/

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 2:43 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Maven integration for windowsfication

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Damoder Reddy <Damoder.Reddy@citrix.com> wrote:
> Is it ok to write our own plugins for this?
> If yes then where should we put this plugin's code in the code base. I mean which module
this should go in(Can we put this code in cloud stack code base at all)?

H Damoder, I'd say create your own project on github (or fin a suitable apache project to
donate to) and add the plugin there. Then load it in the build process for cloudstack. You
can also start by putting it in the project but in the long run it will be out of place.

good luck,
--
Daan