cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Florin Dumitrascu <florin.dumitra...@intunenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Does OVS network provider support VPC ? (Cloudstack 4.3.0)
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:10:04 GMT
Thanks Murali, I will raise a bug and assign it to you if that's fine.

From: Murali Reddy [mailto:Murali.Reddy@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 9:45 AM
To: Florin Dumitrascu; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Jessica Wang; Nguyen Anh Tu (tuna@apache.org); Alena Prokharchyk
Subject: Re: Does OVS network provider support VPC ? (Cloudstack 4.3.0)

There is explicit check added only to let providers that are marked as VPC providers in the
network offering for VPC. In 4.2 and 4.3 its hard coded as below preventing Ovs to be used
in VPC. Can you please a file bug for 4.3.1? We just have to add Ovs in here.

supportedProviders = Arrays.asList(Provider.VPCVirtualRouter, Provider.NiciraNvp, Provider.InternalLbVm,
Provider.Netscaler) in VPC manager