cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From mathieu herbert <math.herb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script executed when an instance is just deployed
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:15:19 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

When a VM is deployed, we want to execute a class or a script inside the
CloudStack, for example to notify an external service of a VM is deployed.
It is not necessary when the VM is booted.

Do you think an Extension is the good way ? (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Extensions)

Thanks,
Mathieu

--