cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Aradhye <gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com>
Subject Resource counts
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:10:12 GMT
Hi all,

The resource counts for primary and secondary storage listed in GBs,  and I
haven't seen these in decimals. They are always in int.

What happens if suppose I register an ISO of smaller size (less than 1 GB)?
Shouldn't it show the resource count in decimals?

I am currently seeing the secondary storage resource count as 0 for an ISO
I registered. And for test case purposes I believe smaller ISOs are better
to use because they will have less overhead on execution and on management
server.

Regards,
Gaurav