cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mo ...@daoenix.com>
Subject Fwd: CloudStack Management Error
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:03:42 GMT
Hello,

I am getting the following:

[root@cloud ~]# service cloudstack-management start
/etc/sysconfig/cloudstack-management: line 21: /etc/cloudstack
/management/tomcat6.conf: No such file or directory
Starting cloudstack-management: awk: cmd. line:1: fatal: cannot open file `/
etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6.conf' for reading (No such file or
directory)
Error code 4                                               [FAILED]

I copied tomcat-nonssl.conf to /etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6.conf and
attempted to start it again, it said OK -- but yet it's still not running.

[root@cloud log]# tail -f cloudstack-management-initd.log
-sh: /etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6.conf: No such file or directory
-sh: /etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6.conf: No such file or directory

Can someone point me into the right direction please? :)

Oh, my stystem, CentOS 6.5 | Cloud Stack 4 .3 | KVM.

- MO