cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject release note documentation
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:54:46 GMT
At the hackathon of CCCNA14 with Sebastien, we made few tests the RTD for
documentation versioning.

Look like we can use branch instead of tag for versioning and we can also
select which branches are published on RTD.org

So, in order to have doc version match product version, would it make sense
to create a branch call 4.3.0 for the current CS version and start updating
master for next version 4.4 ? once we will have 4.4 pretty much ready we
will be able to create new branch 4.4.

By using branches it allow us to update documentation without having to
update is version.

Make sense?  Have we missing a potential GIT behaviour  doing it this way?

Pierre-Luc Dion
855-OK-CLOUD (855-652-5683) x1101
- - -

*CloudOps*420 rue Guy