cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject [ACS4.4] Can't create an SR anymore (due to XmlRpcException)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:22:42 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem that - at first - I thought was related to the XAPI
changes (although they were reverted and this problem seems to remain).

I am no longer able to create an SR in CitrixResourceBase (getIscsiSR
method) as XmlRpcException is being thrown with the following text:

Failed to create input stream: Read timed out
The "funny" part is that the SR does actually get created. However, due to
the exception being throw, an error is returned to CS by the XenServer
plug-in.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

--