cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject [ACS4.4, XenServer] Problem starting system VMs
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 03:44:51 GMT
Hi,

I recently installed 6.2 with XS62ESP1 and XS62ESP1004 (so that
Xenserver625StorageProcessor would be utilized).

When I create a cloud from scratch, my SSVM starts up fine, but CPVM ends
up in the Paused state. I have to force a shutdown of that VM and then
CloudStack restarts it and it works. This consistently happens. The system
VMs are being deployed to the local storage of the one XS host I have in my
one and only cluster.

Any thoughts on that?

Also, if I try to kick off a user VM to local storage, I get the
general-purpose InsufficientCapacityException and the virtual router does
not even start up.

Can anyone create a similar cloud to what I've described here with XS 6.2,
XS62ESP1, and XS62ESP1004? I re-ran this test using a XS 6.1 host and it
works just fine.

At the moment, this is blocking a test case I'm trying to execute to verify
code I had to write in Xenserver625StorageProcessor.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com