cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44] codefreeze in a couple of days
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:33:19 GMT
The biggest issue I have at the moment is an XmlRpcException with XenServer
(I've seen others e-mail about this, as well).

I'm pretty sure we changed our dependency on this JAR when XAPI was
changed, but then that code was reverted. I will probably try to wipe out
all of my dependencies and re-get them to see if that fixes the issue.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com