cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Anybody experienced test failure on master?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:44:02 GMT
No, that does not work for me. Prachi mentioned a workaround for that. It may be caused by
the empty db.properties file in framework/db/test folder. When I put the right db.properties
file in framework/db/test/resources folder, it built successfully. I don't know the exact
reason why this caused the problem though. Same structure in 4.4 works for me on the machine.

Thanks
-min

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 18, 2014, at 4:50 AM, "Koushik Das" <koushik.das@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> 'mvm clean install' worked for me. Are you trying noredist?
>

>> On 18-Apr-2014, at 6:03 AM, Min Chen <min.chen@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Did anybody experience test failure on master branch? I got this:
>>

>> T E S T S
>> Running com.cloud.utils.DbUtilTest
>> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.cloud.utils.crypt.EncryptionSecretKeyChecker).
>> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
>> Tests run: 28, Failures: 0, Errors: 26, Skipped: 2, Time elapsed: 0.525 sec <<<
FAILURE!