cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [4.4] build failing at awsapi
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:11:54 GMT
Thanks Laszlo,

I cleared ~.m2/repository, but the maven still goes back to that repo when I build cloudstack.

Regards

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Laszlo Hornyak [mailto:laszlo.hornyak@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 April 2014 20:49
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [4.4] build failing at awsapi

Hi Paul,

I just checked it and looks like I too had some dependencies resolved from there, but apparently
they were not from cloudstack.
This shibboleth repo was moved last year and it broke quite a lot of things. Today the maven
central repo maintainers do not allow uploading artifacts depending on other repositories
than maven central.

fix:
cd ~.m2/repository
grep shibboleth . -r
and rm -rf all that matches

A complete rm ~/.m2/repository may also solve the problems, and after that it should work.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

>  Hi I'm getting the following errors when building 4.4 noredist:
>

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
> (default-compile) on project cloud-awsapi: Compilation failure:
> Compilation
> failure:
>
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.4/wstx-asl-3.2
> .4.jar;
> error in opening zip file
>
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.5.4/mex-1.5.4-impl.jar;
> error in opening zip file
>
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mtompolicy/1.5.4/axis2-mto
> mpolicy-1.5.4.jar;
> error in opening zip file
>
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-dom/1.2.10/axio
> m-dom-1.2.10.jar;
> error in opening zip file
>
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.3/commons-lang-2.3.ja
> r;
> error in opening zip file
>

> It seems to be being caused by one repo:  shibboleth.internet2.edu
> which has moved/removed its maven repo, so returns a webpage instead
> of a pom or a jar.
>

> I can't find a way to blacklist shibboleth.internet2.edu
>

> Any ideas anyone?
>

> Regards
>

> Paul Angus
>
> *Senior Consultant / Cloud Architect*
>

> [image: cid:image002.png@01CE1071.C6CC9C10]
>

> S: +44 20 3603 0540 <+442036030540> | M: +4 <+447968161581>47711418784
> |
> T: @CloudyAngus
>
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com |
> Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/>

>  Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>offers
the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

--

EOF