cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [EVENTS] CloudStack Hyderabad April meetup -3rd April
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:35:57 GMT
Update on  Yesterday 's Meet-up:(Highlights) -- I have attached few photos.

-Meet up went very well. Great participation from the  audience .some of them already using
cloudstack. Around 25 people attend this event.
- People are willing to contribute   and some of them are interested in bug fixing . We hope
to see more involvement  in coming future from the participants .
-some of topics they expect in  next meet-up are : debugging tips /on events/monitoring/cloudstack
networking  internals/realhostip/SDN /&  baremetal.

******************
We are planning the next meetup tentatively on may 8th 2014.

***************

Regards
Sadhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Srikanteswararao Talluri [mailto:srikanteswararao.talluri@citrix.com]
Sent: 01 April 2014 19:04
To: Rohit Yadav; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EVENTS] CloudStack Hyderabad April meetup -3rd April

Sure Rohit. We'll try to announce the events much in advance so that interested people can
plan accordingly.

Thanks,
~Talluri

From: Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org<mailto:bhaisaab@apache.org>>
Date: Saturday, 29 March 2014 2:57 pm
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>,
Srikanteswararao Talluri <srikanteswararao.talluri@citrix.com<mailto:srikanteswararao.talluri@citrix.com>>
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>" <users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>,
"marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>

Hi Talluri! Thanks for sharing.

Folks can you please plan/share meetup events at least one month in advance, in future? I've
sort of missed two meetups in India in the past due to timing mismatches which I would have
loved to join.

Regards.

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Srikanteswararao Talluri <srikanteswararao.talluri@citrix.com<mailto:srikanteswararao.talluri@citrix.com>>