cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Merge]: marvin branch to master
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 04:40:13 GMT
Hi Santosh,

What is the command to export the current datacenter configuration? Is this added only to
help delete?

looks like delete is actually delete and recreate. Is there a way to just delete? If I have
more than one zone configured and want to delete one of them, is it possible?

post merge, it would be good to update the existing [marvin doc]

Happy merging…

[marvin doc] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Marvin+-+Testing+with+Python

~Rajani

On 16-Apr-2014, at 11:18 pm, Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.edukulla@citrix.com<mailto:santhosh.edukulla@citrix.com>>