cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <alex.hitch...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CLOUDSTACK-2908
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:13:43 GMT
Hi All, just following up on the emails from yesterday - anyone any ideas on the below?

Where would I expect to see the statement to set this up on reboot within the code? I've looked
in the cloud-useage.in file where I would expect to see something and can't - is this the
issue?

****
An automatic start setup is not carried out after cloudstack-usage installation.

# yum install cloudstack-usage -y --nogpgcheck
# chkconfig --list | grep cloud
cloudstack-management 0:off 1:off 2:off 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off
#

You have to carry out an automatic start setup manually.
# chkconfig --add cloudstack-usage

In version 4.0.x, it was set up automatically.

# chkconfig --list | grep cloud
cloud-management 0:off 1:off 2:on 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off
cloud-usage 0:off 1:off 2:off 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off
#

Where would I expect to see the statement to set this up on reboot within the code? I've looked
in the cloud-useage.in file where I would expect to see something and can't - is this the
issue?

Alex