cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Change of Apache CloudStack PMC Chair
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:23:37 GMT
Thanks for everything, Chip and thanks to Hugo for stepping up!

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com

On Mar 20, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Hugo!
> And thanks to Chip for steering us so far already.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Angus
> Cloud Architect
> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com

the ASF board that Hugo Trippaers be accepted as the next Apache CloudStack PMC Chair / VP
of Apache CloudStack.  As of today's ASF board meeting, this has been accepted and made official.

> Please join me in congratulating Hugo in his new role!
>
> It's been an honor serving the project as it's chair over the last year, and although
I regret that my recent contributions have been diminished due to a change in $dayjob, I'm
exceptionally proud to be part of this community. Apache CloudStack is amazing software, and
the community that has formed around the code since it's donation to the ASF is nothing short
of remarkable.